Waiting for your package? Wondering how to track Walmart order online? When we order something online from Walmart, then the first concern that comes to our mind is our package delivery status. Many Walmart online shoppers are even unaware that they can track their order online. ‘Walmart Tracking’ is the option that you can use to track your online order anytime.
Walmart is the world’s largest retail company and it takes extra care of the customers. In this process, it introduced ‘Walmart Tracking’ as a unique option for the convenience of the online shoppers. If you are a Walmart online shopper then, you can use the Walmart Tracking option to track your package anytime, anywhere without any hassle.
To track your online package, you have to follow a simple process. So let’s discuss the tracking process.
How to Track Walmart Order Online?
The answer to your question, how to use Walmart Tracking is here. But before you get started Walmart Tracking, make sure to have your email and online order number. If you have them, then now follow these steps guided below to track your Walmart online order.
- To track your order online, the very first thing you have to do is log in to your ‘Walmart Account’. If you have ordered your package online, then you should have a Walmart account.
- Once you are logged in, then go to the Track Your Order option on the Walmart official website page. You can also go through the Track Order option directly before login. You can find this option on top of the right side of Walmart official Website. In both cases, next procedure will be same.
- Now you are ready to track your order online. Just enter your email and last six-digits of your online order number in the provided form. Now click the View Order Status option button and you are all done. Now the Walmart will show you, your order status.
What If There is No Tracking Information of Your Order?
If you have successfully followed the above three steps to track your online order but still, there is no information shown on Walmart official Website. Instead of any information if it shows “NOT FOUND”, then there are some possible reasons for this. These possible reasons are mentioned below:
- The information filled by you was incorrect or invalid.
- If your order is in processing status, then tracking is not available.
- The carrier has not taken your order package yet.
- The Carrier has not updated your package tracking information into the system.
- Your order number has expired or remover from the system of the carrier.
- Tracking can take 48 hours to updating the status.
So if you are unable to see your tracking information due to these reasons, then don’t get afraid. After some time Walmart or carrier will resolve these problems automatically by their channel, and then you will be able to track your package without any hassle. So just wait for some time and try it again.
What if the order status says delivered but you haven’t received it yet?
Despite the fact that it was delivered, it was not received.
When your tracking information shows the shipment was delivered but you can’t find it, we suggest waiting 24 hours after delivery confirmation because some tracking systems report the package as delivered before it arrives at the destination.
When it has been more than 24 hours, please follow these steps:
- Check for a carrier’s note of attempted delivery.
- For your package, look around the delivery place (On the porch, by your garage etc.)
- Check to see if the delivery was received by someone else in your house or a neighbour.
- Check that the carrier’s and your order’s shipping addresses are right.
- Because some packages are delivered by more than one courier, double-check your mailbox
What is the reason for the delay in my order?
Order delays can happen for a number of reasons, such as things selling out after you place your order. Walmart is making every effort to change course in order to meet the ever-increasing demand for popular commodities. As inventories and procedures permit, they issue order update emails in real time.
The order tracker now shows new expected delivery dates.
Is Walmart willing to ship internationally?
Buyers who want to shop at Walmart must be aware that Walmart does not ship outside of the United States and that they will not be able to receive their desired products directly from Walmart. You can, however, reserve Walmart merchandise using a package forwarding service, which will dispatch your delivery to your ultimate location. These companies have warehouses in the United States, and you can use their address to have your walmart merchandise delivered. When the forwarding company receives it, she will ship it to your final destination in another country.
For your convenience, we tried to cover all aspects and features of ‘Walmart Tracking’. As you observed that, operating this feature is not that difficult, even it’s very easy if followed properly. So if you are a regular Walmart online shopper or a new customer, in both cases no need to worry. The above steps are enough to guide you to track your online order from Walmart.
When you can’t find any tracking information, it could be due to a few of the following factors:
Orders which do not have tracking information are in the process of being completed.
Once an order is dispatched, tracking information can take up to 48 hours to refresh.
Some shipping providers may not provide tracking information, thus it is not available for all orders.
Customers who want to buy from Walmart should be aware that Walmart does not ship outside of the United States and that they cannot receive their desired products directly from Walmart.
Order delays can happen for a number of factors, such as items becoming unavailable after you place your order. Walmart is doing everything they can to change course in order to meet the ever-increasing need for popular items. They send real-time order update emails when inventories and procedures allow.