Who doesn’t like discounts or cash back, is the question? So, in this article, we’ll go through the features of the Walmart MasterCard Cashback Rewards in terms of cashback for your better understanding of your Walmart MasterCard, so kindly have a look.
Walmart is the largest retail brand in the world and growing very fast around the globe. It is also competing with Amazon in many ways. Since Walmart has the highest retail customers, so it also cares about its regular valuable customers.
There are several ways to get discounts and cashback from Walmart. Many of you especially the new customers can be unaware of them. Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard, are used to avail the bonus cash back approximately in a similar manner.
Walmart Mastercard 3–2–1 Reward Program
If you are a heavy customer of Walmart then you need to know about this program of Walmart. These are the three cashback available on Walmart MasterCard. Walmart calls this as ‘3-2-1 save program’.
- 3% cash back on the purchase of online items from the official website of Walmart, Walmart.com. This scheme also includes the items and grocery you order online but pick up at the stores.
- 2% cash back on purchase the Walmart gas stations. You can validate this offer at Murphy USA gas stations as well.
- 1% cash back on all the other purchases. This also includes Brick and Mortar Walmart stores.
All these above-mentioned cashback will be given as a credit on your next month’s purchase statement.
Suppose you have gained credit of $15, this will be automatically received on the next month’s statement. Walmart also avails other cashback schemes from time to time or on festive occasions.
- Bonus Cashback:
The Walmart MasterCard provides you with the different kind of rewards as per your purchasing power. If you are a regular customer of the Walmart stores, you can avail of their bounce cashback up to $25.
However, this is a scheme that changes time to time according to the new guidelines of Walmart. But this will help you to pay the attention to the different new schemes of Walmart for cashback.
- Sign up Process:
When you apply for your Walmart MasterCard, you fill the application form. The day your application gets approved by Walmart, 10% discount can be availed on any kind of purchase. But this offer is limited up to purchase of $250 only. The purchase of more than the limit amount, will not avail the discount provided by the Walmart.
- Discount Coupons:
As we all know that both the cards of Walmart, Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard works approximately same. So like Walmart Credit Card, Walmart discount coupons are also a good option to avail discounts on Walmart superstore. These coupons are used with different Walmart services like Walmart clubs, Walmart official website etc.
After using these coupons, you can enjoy discounts all over the Walmart service. For this, you have to collect these coupons legally issued by Walmart time to time. So let’s know how and where to collect Walmart Discount Coupons for greater benefits.
- Walmart can change its discount and cashback offers anytime even without a prior notice. So always be up to date with the present cash back scenario.
- Walmart coupons are the good source of getting discount from Walmart. If you shop regularly then Walmart MasterCard is going to be very handy for you.
To manage your Walmart Reward MasterCard account online, go to www.walmartrewardsmc.ca at anytime you can now view your balance, statements and more
As a payment method, select and insert your Walmart RewardsTM Mastercard®.
2. In the left-hand column, you’ll find the option ‘Redeem Walmart RewardTM Dollars.’
3. If you choose this option, you will be able to select the number of reward dollars you want to redeem in $5 increments.
To use the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card for almost all of your purchases will allow you to build up a fund of cashback rewards that you can use in the future. At Walmart.com, cardholders earn 5% cashback on all orders, including those for in-store pickup or local delivery.