This post will show you how to check the balance on your Walmart gift card by following www.walmart.com/giftcards official website. Purchasing a Walmart gift card is a great way to show your loved ones how much you care. The introduction of the Walmart gift card is a brilliant move on the part of Walmart management to make life easier for frequent Walmart customers. Now the question is, how do you get hold of Walmart gift card?
Getting a Walmart gift card is simple; simply apply online in the same way that you would for a Walmart credit card. You also have the option of applying for a Walmart gift card at any Walmart superstore. However, I encourage that you read the reviews before applying for the Walmart card.
So, I hope the information provided will be sufficient to comprehend how to get the gift card. Continue reading to learn how to register your Walmart gift card.
Types of Gift Cards
Below are the two different types of gift cards you can opt for. Walmart Provides a total of around 200 different kind of gift cards for numerous different occasions.
- Branded eGift Cards
- Walmart Plastic Gift Cards
Procedure to Register Walmart Gift Card
The majority of purchasers are unsure how to register their gift cards. Many regular customers are likewise unaware of this. Despite the fact that the procedure to register Walmart Gift Card is quite easy .
- Simply go to Walmartgift.com
- Look for the register option in the header, then click it
- Input the card information provided.
- You will successfully be able to register once you’ve completed all of the required information.
Steps to Activate Walmart Gift Card
After getting the gift card you will receive an email with the password that will be used to activate your card.
There are three simple steps to activate the Walmart gift card
- Simply select Walmart gift cards from the drop-down menu.
- Find the option in the left-hand column labelled “Activate New Cards” and select it.
- Finally, click “activate” after entering your order number and password that you received via email.
If you have not received the email to activate your Walmart Gift Card then you can contact on customer service center to get help from a Walmart representative. The contact number (1-877-969-3668) and procedure will remain the same as you did for the Walmart credit card.
How to check Walmart gift card balance
You’re ready to use your Walmart gift card, which you can activate at walmart.com/giftcard. But what will you do when it comes time to check the balance on your gift card? You can check your Walmart credit card payment step by step if you stick to this approach.
By Calling Toll Free Number
You can now call the customer care toll free number to check your Walmart Credit Card balance, simply follow the steps given below
- Again, the procedure is pretty straightforward. To check your Walmart gift card balance online, all you need is your gift card’s 16-digit number and the Walmart gift card pin code.
- For your convenience, I’ve attached an image below. However, you can check your balance by calling 1-888-537-5503 customer service number.
By Going to the website
Follow the steps given below to successfully check your Walmart Gift Card balance through the official website
- Simply go to the Walmart official website and select the “gift card” option from the top header.
- Then, in the left-hand Colum, look for the option “check gift card balance” and click on it.
- A new window will appear on your screen, prompting you to input your card information.
|Shop Walmart Gift Card||www.walmart.com/giftcards|
|Walmart Toll Free Number||1-888-537-5503|
|Walmart Giftcard Balance Check||www.walmartgift.com|
As I demonstrated in this article, the entire procedure, from getting a Walmart gift card to checking the balance on a Walmart gift card, is quite effortless. I hope that this information is useful to you and that it clears up any misunderstandings you may have.