Walmart with its motto “Everyday Low Price” has already reached every American table. Since having the crown of world’s largest retail chain on its head, Walmart also has big responsibilities as well. However, Walmart always tries to stand by with all its customers’ expectations.
For the better convenience of its valuable regular shoppers, Walmart offers two types of Credit Cards. Walmart MasterCard and a regular credit card Walmart Credit Cards. If you are a heavy consumer of Walmart’s groceries and items then we recommend you to get any one of these cards.
But if you have already applied for your Walmart Credit card and you still have not received it even after approval or still not approved, then no need to worry about it. You now need to check your Walmart Credit Card application status.
Usually, after approval of your Walmart Credit Card application, your card should arrive within the next 7-10 office days. But it’s still not there then just follow these steps and check your Walmart Credit Card status. There are three main methods to check the status of your Walmart Credit Card Application.
How to Check Walmart Credit Card Status by Visiting Store
This is the offline procedure that you can follow to know about your Walmart Credit Card application status. To do so you have to make a visit to your nearest Walmart store and directly go to the counter representative of the Walmart.
Ask the representatives at the counter of the superstore about your Walmart Credit Card Application Status. They will solve your problem and let you know about your application status.
For doing that they may ask some details of your that you filled in the application form at the time of applying for your card such as name, phone number, email etc.
How to Check Your Walmart Credit Card Application Status by Phone
This is the easiest procedure to check your Walmart Credit Card status. If you have applied for Walmart Credit Card then to check your status on a phone call, you have to follow the given procedure. Take a look.
- Walmart has separate customer service departments for its every service and cards. Therefore to check the status of your Walmart Credit Card you have to know the correct number to call on. So we are providing you with the correct number here – 1 – 877 – 294 –7880, please note it down very carefully.
- After making a phone call on the above number, listen to the operator carefully and follow all instructions. If they ask you about any personal information such as social security code, then provide it.
- After verifying all details it will generate an application number or some time application number is not generated.
- Then follow the instruction and know your Walmart Credit card status.
- If you have any other query then press the ‘0’ button and talk to the customer service representative for better support.
- Provide all your details to customer service representative along with the application number. They may also ask you for your social security number.
- After verifying all the details the customer service representative will tell you about your Walmart Credit Card Application Status on the phone.
Why You Might Not Get Approval Right Away?
Sometimes perfect credit don’t usually get accepted immediately. The approval is determined by a number of variables. Some typical factors that can cause a delay in making a choice include:
- Several credit inquiries: If you’ve lately applied for a number of lines of credit, the credit card company may wish to investigate them further to ensure that you’ll be able to repay any further credit card expenditure.
- Need of Proof of Income: During the assessment of your application, a bank executive may contact you to request further evidence, such as proof of income. While your salary has no bearing on your credit scores, it is frequently a role in credit card approval because most companies take your debt-to-income ratio into account (the amount of debt you carry compared to your income).
- You made an error on your application: A basic misplaced 5 and 3 in the Ssn could create a delay if placed into your application.
- There is no justifiable reason: A credit card application might not be approved right away for no obvious reason
Incase you do not hear back right away, the credit card company will normally send you a letter with the outcomes within 7–10 business days. You may receive an email in addition to your regular mail in some instances.
- These are the instructions that you should know before you go to check your Walmart Credit card status.
- Always keep your card’s information and your detail to you only. Never share it with any stranger to prevent any kind of fraud.
- After following these steps you will come to know about your Walmart Credit card application status and soon you will receive your card as well.
Applications for Walmart Credit Cards are often granted or declined immediately, or within the same day. However, if you do not receive immediate clearance, you may have to wait a week or two to know. Your application, for example, could be detected as fake. Capital One may require additional time to validate your details.
Every service and card at Walmart has its own customer support department. As a result, you need to have the exact phone number to contact to check the status of your Walmart Credit Card. So here is the proper phone number for you: 1 – 877 – 294 –7880; please take careful note of it.
600 points or more
The Capital One Walmart Rewards Card states that individuals with Good credit are preferred. A credit score of 600 or better is usually required.