Walmart Gift Cards are the best options for you if you are willing to impress your family, friends and lovable ones. Walmart introduced the “Gift Cards” for more convenience for their customers. This is what I told you in my previous article post, which you can visit later.
So today, I’m going to guide you about, reloading your ‘Walmart Gift Card’ using different services. So here we go.
Reloading Your Walmart Gift Card Online
If you have any questions regarding online reloading of the Walmart Gift Card, then the answer is here.
As we all know that students usually suffer from limited budget problems. In these situations “Reloadable Walmart Gift Card” can be a reliable and fabulous option for them for shopping.
For reloading your Walmart Gift Card online you have two easy options, which I’m going to tell you below.
How to Reload Walmart Gift Card Using PayPal
You can reload your Walmart Gift Card with PayPal as well. For this, you have to follow the following procedure:
- Very first you’ve to link your Walmart gift card to your Walmart Credit card. If you still don’t get your Walmart gift card, then also you need not worry about it. You can easily get it, by visiting any Walmart Superstore.
- After linking process, you need to log in to your Walmart account and follow the process of bank transfer reload.
- After filling all information, now please note down the provided Personal ACH Number, ABA Routing Number and Issuing Bank Name (this will be used to link PayPal account to Walmart account).
- You are now ready to link your Walmart credit card with PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account and add your ACH number and Routing number to the bank to link it.
- Now select the checking account option on PayPal and click the “Link Bank” option.
- To confirm bank account linkage you need to input deposits of two small amounts on your Walmart card.
- If the transfers succeed then the Walmart gift card is now linked to your PayPal account.
- Now for transferring money from your PayPal account to your Walmart Card, you just have to log in to your pay pal account. Ater logging in click on WITHDRAW button after selecting your Walmart Card option.
- Now the PayPal will be transferred to the Walmart Card.
How to Reload Your Walmart Gift Card through Debit Card
Walmart Gift Card can also be reloaded with a Debit card. This process is known as ‘Rapid Reload’. For rapid reload you have to follow the below process:
- For this, first, you’ll have to visit any Walmart Superstore nearby
- Then ask a representative at the counter of them to reload your gift card.
- The representative wil swipe your card in the machine and simply transfer your card balance to your Walmart Gift Card.
- You can use cash in place of your debit card as well. But for both of the procedures, you have to make a visit to Walmart Stores.