Walmart always tries to keep its valuable customer’s comfort on top of the priority list. Since Walmart manages approximately 9000 stores around the world, sometimes it is difficult to maintain all services well managed. However, Walmart takes care of all of its services very carefully. Walmart is doing a wonderful job in the field of the retail sector by growing day by day around the world.
Report a Walmart Credit Card If It Has Never Arrived, Lost or Stolen
Similarly, the customers of Walmart also face some issues regarding Walmart. As we all know that, Walmart offers two types of cards to its customers. One of them is Walmart MasterCard and the other is Walmart Credit Card. When you apply for your Walmart Credit Card, it does not provide you with instant approval because it takes time to complete some of the bank procedures.
Therefore it gets delivered to your address provided in the application form by mail, sometimes it never arrives or sometimes it gets stolen. This kind of problem can easily occur with your Walmart Credit Card.
Now, these are the incidents, you can’t do anything about but, you can resolve this kind of issue with Walmart and make yourself convenient again. So if you are looking for the answers bout your lost, stolen or never arrived Walmart Credit Card, then the answers are here. Please pay attention.
What If Your Walmart Credit Card Has Not Arrived
When you fill and submit the application to apply for a Walmart Credit card, then it takes some time to approve your application due to some internal process. Therefore when your application gets approval from Walmart, they send it to your address in the mail. It is expected to be delivered within 7 – 10 working days.
If after that time period it does not arrive then you need to follow these steps to tell Walmart about your never arrived Walmart Credit Card.
- Since Walmart has separated all the customer service departments for its valuable shoppers. Here, we are providing you with the number of Walmart Credit Card Customer Service. Please note it down very carefully. The number is 1 – 877 – 294 – 7880.
- After making a call on the above-given number, listen to the operator carefully and follow all instructions. If they ask then provide social security code as well.
- For making a query press ‘0’ and talk to the customer care representatives. They will verify your details by asking some question and will tell you about your Walmart Credit Card Status.
- If it is dispatched already, then one can also register a complaint about not receiving it after so long.
- They will try to solve your problem by their end and will make sure that you receive your Walmart Credit Card as soon as possible.
What If Walmart Credit Card is Lost or Stolen
Life is nowadays full of rush and in this condition, you can miss your Walmart Credit Card somehow. Sometimes it can also be stolen. In these situations, you need not worry about. If you follow the proper steps then the chances of miss use of your Credit Card is very few. Let’s know what steps to follow after losing your Walmart Credit Card.
There are mainly two methods, using them you can report Walmart about your lost Credit Card. Let’s take a look at them one by one
How to Report Lost or Stolen Walmart Credit Card Online?
This is the easiest way to report Walmart about your lost Walmart Credit Card, you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all, login to your Walmart Credit Card Account by visiting the official website of Walmart (www.walmart.com).
- Then next go to your Account Summary.
- Then click on the link to “Request Replacement Card”.
Now request for Walmart Credit Card will be forwarded and your previous old card will be locked automatically.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Walmart Credit Card to Customer Service Helpline?
If you don’t want to report online or feel any inconvenience in that process then you can also report Walmart about your lost or stolen Walmart Credit Card by calling on its customer service helpline number 1-877-294-7880.
After calling the Customer service helpline, please follow the process mentioned above in “if your Walmart Credit card never arrived” of this article.
Use any method, but always remember that you need to report quickly about your lost or stolen Walmart Credit Card, just after its loss to prevent the misuse of it.
You can phone (877) 937-4098 or submit a report using the app. Your card will be canceled and a replacement will be mailed to you.
Credit Card Lost
Call Customer Service at 1-800-903-4698 and click on the option to Report a Lost or Stolen Card from the drop-down menu. Because this alternative is available without logging into the system, you do not need to provide your Card number to report a lost or stolen Card.