Is your card missing or stolen? It’s important to know how to cancel your Walmart MasterCard from home in such situations. As we all know that Walmart is the world’s largest retail company and it offers many beneficial services to its customers. In this series Walmart offers two types of Credit Cards to their shoppers; the Walmart Credit Card and the Walmart MasterCard.
If you are not satisfied with Walmart MasterCard or facing some issues with it, and want to cancel it, then it’s possible in some manner. All though this is not a long process because there are some direct ways to contact a live Walmart customer care representative to make a request regarding the cancellation. So it might be easy if properly followed.
The method for cancelling both cards is nearly identical, however it is not simple if you do not follow the appropriate guidelines. So, in this article, I’ll show you how to cancel your Walmart MasterCard account. So let’s concentrate on the steps that have been provided below.
How to Cancel Walmart MasterCard
There are these three major ways to cancel your Walmart MasterCard. You can go through either of them first, but if any inconveniences occurred during the process then you can easily opt the other one. So let’s take a look at these three methods:
Visit Nearest Walmart Store for Cancellation
This is the easiest way to get cancelled your Walmart MasterCard.
- For this, you just have to make a visit to your nearby Walmart Store.
- You will find customer representatives on the counter. Just go to them and ask to cancel your Walmart MasterCard.
- The customer representative will enter your card’s details in the system and will cancel the card.
Walmart MasterCard Cancellatin Appliaction through Phone
To avoid having to visit a Walmart Superstore, simply cancel your MasterCard account online. If you want to cancel your MasterCard quickly, you can do so here.
- This Walmart customer service number 1-877-294-7880 can be used to make a claim (or you can find it on the back side of your card, on statement or online).
- Ask them to cancel your MasterCard when they respond. They’ll ask for your personal information, such as your full name, birth date, and Card number, as well as the reason for cancellation.
- After that, they’ll let you know whether or not your cancellation was successful, and you won’t be able to use your MasterCard after that. As a result, your MasterCard will be cancelled over the phone.
Cancel your Walmart Mastercard by eMail
Apart from the two methods mention above, there is one more way to cancel your Walmart MasterCard and that is ‘By Mail’.
- To use this method, you have to write a short letter, mentioning all your information regarding your MasterCard to the ‘Walmart customer service’ along with a valid reason for closing the MasterCard.
- Attach your latest billing statement to the letter.
- As soon as they will receive your letter, they will review all information provided by you and after all confirmations, they will cancel your card. They might also call you to give the confirmation regarding the cancellation of your card.
- Sometimes the letter verifying that your MasterCard has been cancelled will be sent to you, by Walmart Customer
- Sometimes cancelling your Walmart MasterCard or Credit Card may negatively impact your Credit History. It mostly depends on how long you have owned the card.
- Walmart offers many payment modes and offers for its different cards, all including online, by phone, by mail or in store.
- So if you are going to cancel your Walmart MasterCard, then I suggest you to please focus on these factors as well.
How to Get a Walmart Credit Card Cancelled. Call the customer service phone number on your statement if you really need to cancel your account straight away. You can cancel your card with the assistance of a customer care professional.
Call right away at 1-888-331-6133 if your card is lost or stolen.