If you own a Walmart Credit Card and are not happy with it then you might have been thinking to cancel it by your end. Although Walmart Credit Card has its own advantages, you can face some problems regarding its operation.
To advance its services Walmart started to issue two types of cards to their valuable shoppers. These cards are Walmart MasterCard and Walmart Credit Card. Walmart provides different kinds of benefits to their cardholders from time to time even on its e-commerce source like Walmart official website.
If you dislike Walmart Credit Card and want to cancel it then here we are providing the instructions for the cancellation of Walmart Credit Card. There is four easiest way to cancel your card please take a look at them.
Cancellation by Calling Customer Service Helpline
These are the instructions to cancel your Walmart Credit Card on a phone call;
- First you have to dial 1 – 877 – 294 – 7888.
- This is the official customer service support helpline number of Walmart. The customer support is always available 24×7 on all 365 days.
- If you have any query regarding the cancellation you can also talk to the ‘Walmart customer service’ regarding it by just pressing ‘0’.
- You can also ask the customer service executive to cancel your Walmart Credit Card.
- They will ask you about some personal information of yours such as name, Walmart account details etc.
- After the verification, they will cancel your Walmart Credit Card and let you know all about it.
Cancellation at Walmart Stores
The most reliable way to cancel your card is to get cancelled it at any Walmart superstore. To do that you simply need to make a visit to any of the nearest Walmart stores and ask them to cancel it.
They will provide you with an application form. Fill the form with all the correct information and submit it. After verifying all important details, the representative will cancel your Walmart Credit Card.
If you don’t want to make all these above–mentioned efforts, then you can also cancel your card ‘online’. To avail of this feature you just need to visit the official website of Walmart and log in to your Walmart Credit Card Account.
After login, follow the instruction provide there to cancel your Credit Card.
- If you have a Walmart Credit Card then, we will recommend you to not to cancel it. It provides many kinds of advantages to you such as discounts, cash back, coupon discounts, money saving etc.
- To prevent accumulating additional charges on your card by any other individual, ask Walmart to cancel them all.
- Sometimes cancelling your Walmart Credit Card or Walmart Master Card may negatively impact your Credit History. It mostly depends on how long you have owned the card.
- You can receive a phone call regarding cancellation verification and take your valuable feedback.
Walmart takes credit card payments and cancellations in four different ways: via phone, internet, mail, and in-store. All of them are available at both Walmart and Sam’s Club, but only if you are a Sam’s Club member at Sam’s Club.
What should I do if I have a problem with a transaction on my Walmart Money Card? Please write at PO Box 1187, Monrovia, California 91017, or call at (877)937-4098. If you believe an issue has happened in your card account, please contact as soon as possible.