Waiting for Walmart MasterCard to be approved? Today, we’ll look at two alternative ways to check Walmart MasterCard Application Status online; read on to learn more.
As we all know that Walmart is the largest retail company in the world and world leader in the retail industry. Walmart owns approximately 12000 stores in 15 countries. Walmart provides two types of cards to its regular shoppers. Walmart Credit Card is one of them and the other is Walmart MasterCard.
To avail of different kinds of discounts and benefits of Walmart services, you should use one of them for sure. If you are a regular shopper of Walmart Superstores and have not applied for any of them, then you should apply immediately for getting greater offers.
If you apply for Walmart MasterCard, then Walmart doesn’t provide you with your card immediately. It takes some time to issue the card. If the application has been approved then Walmart MasterCard will be sent in the mail within 7-10 business days. But if it takes more time than usual then you need to check your application status and know about your Walmart account number. This will help you to know the exact problem regarding the delay of your card.
2 Easiest Ways to Check Your Walmart MasterCard Application Status
There are two main and reliable ways to know and check your Walmart MasterCard Application status. So let’s discuss each of them one by one.
Make a Call to Customer Service Department
The very first way to know check your Walmart MasterCard Application Status is to call the customer service helpline for better convenience. Here is the procedure to follow on the helpline. Take a look.
- Since Walmart has separated all the customer service departments for its valuable shoppers. So you have to know the correct number to call on to check your Walmart MasterCard Application status.
- Here, we are providing you with the number of Walmart MasterCard Customer Service. Please note it down very carefully. The number is 1 – 877 – 294 – 7880.
- After making a call on the above-given number, listen to the operator carefully and follow all instructions. If they ask you about any personal information such as social security code, then provide it.
- After verifying all details it will generate an application number for
- If you have any query then press the ‘0’ button and talk to the customer service representative.
- Provide all your details to customer service representative along with the application number.
- After verifying all the details the customer service representative will tell you about your MasterCard Application Status.
Visit your Nearest Store to Check Walmart MasterCard Application Status
The Walmart customer service helpline will solve your problem for sure but, if you are not happy with the service and want to know more about your MasterCard Application Status then just make a visit to your nearest Walmart Superstore. Ask the representatives at the counter of the superstore about your MasterCard Application Status.
They will ask you about some personal details and soon will solve your problem and let you know about your Application status.
What is MasterCard Account Number?
Every Walmart MasterCard holder should know, that what Walmart MasterCard Account Number is? Actually, the 16 digit number on the front side of your MasterCard (MasterCard Number) is also your Walmart MasterCard Account number.
Many people suffer to identify that especially the new users of Walmart MasterCard. This MasterCard Account number also helps us with paying Walmart online bills. After following the payment method you need that MasterCard Account Number to finish the payment.
- Before applying for any card of the Walmart, you should know exactly how to use it; so that you can take the full advantage of it.
- The procedure to know about the application status of Walmart MasterCard and Walmart Credit Card is approximately same.
- Keep the account information on your Walmart Cards with you only. Don’t share it with everyone for avoiding the cheat.
The Walmart Rewards Mastercard is a simple rewards card aimed for Walmart customers who want to earn points for their everyday transactions. The card has no annual charge and offers Walmart Reward Dollars, which may be redeemed at Walmart in the same way as cash.
600 or more
What is the minimum credit score required for the Walmart Mastercard? The Capital One® Walmart Rewards® Card states that candidates with Good credit are preferred. A credit score of 600 or above is usually required.
Apply for a Walmart Credit Card online and get accepted right away. You’ll receive a temporary card number in that instance, which you could use to make transactions immediately.
Walmart Rewards Mastercard, that may be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, and Walmart MoneyCard, which is a retail credit card, are the two types of credit cards offered by Walmart. Capital One issues the Walmart Points Mastercard and its in-store credit card, and users can earn rewards for shopping at Walmart.