Who does not love rewards? Shopping at Walmart has a lot of perks, one of the perks being Rewards. Today we will show you how to apply for Walmart Rewards MasterCard online. If you are a frequent Walmart shopper, you should be aware of the cards that the retailer offers. Walmart is, as we all know, the largest retail chain in the entire world’s retail industry. As a result, it makes every effort to provide exceptional service to its consumers. Walmart introduced the Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard for its valued customers as part of this process.
The Walmart Rewards MasterCard is a useful, flexible cash back card that might be quite beneficial to regular Walmart shoppers.
The Walmart Rewards Mastercard is a wonderful platform for buying groceries online, given the new Walmart+ subscription program premiering, thanks to its substantial cashback rate on Walmart.com transactions and the option for free in-store pickup. The card’s low APR and simple redemption procedure sets it apart from several store-branded cards, which are typically significantly more limited.
So in the given article, we are going to show you how to log in, sign up and apply online for your Walmart MasterCard so that you can avail all the benefits you used to miss all the time when you shopped with Walmart stores on online website. Let’s take a look at these points step by step.
Walmart Mastercard Apply Online Procedure
This is the most initial step for login in or applying to your Walmart MasterCard online. Signing into the official website of Walmart (www.walmart.com) helps you to have an official account in the Walmart world. Here are the procedure instructions to follow to sign up in Walmart.
- To do it very first visit the official website of the Walmart (www.walmart.com).
- Now click on the sign-up link and choose ‘create an account’.
- Now this will lead you to a form, please fill this form to have an official Walmart online account.
- After filling the full form, click the submit button. Now you finally own an official Walmart online Account.
- Now you will be provided with a User ID and a Password by Walmart for your further transactions on the official website of Walmart.
- Note this User ID and Password carefully, you will need them during the sign-in process for applying your Walmart MasterCard.
Login to Your Walmart Mastercard Account
If you have successfully created your account on the official website of Walmart by signing up, then now you need to log in to it. Here we are showing you the procedure instructions for login to your Walmart Online Account. Check the procedure.
- Now after Sign-up, again visit the home page of the official website of the Walmart (Walmart.com).
- Now you will find a link ‘sign in’ on the right corner of the top of the Walmart website.
- This is the link which will lead you to login to your official Walmart account.
- Now fill your User ID and Password provided to you by Walmart at the time of Sign-up.
- Now filling both the information, this will lead you to your official account on Walmart directly and now from here, you can apply for your Walmart MasterCard.
Steps to Apply for Walmart Mastercard Online
After completing both the sign-up and log-in procedures, now you are ready to apply for your Walmart Cards. Procedure to apply for both the Walmart cards i.e. Walmart MasterCard and Walmart Credit Card is the same. You just have to select the card option which you want to apply for on the official website of Walmart. Let’s know the process to apply for Walmart MasterCard. So take a look.
- After log-in into your account, you will see a sidebar on your left hand. On that sidebar, you will see an option ‘Apply for Walmart MasterCard‘.
- Now, when you click this option then this will redirect you to an application form screen.
- Read and fill the complete application form carefully by providing all the necessary information such as name, phone number, email address etc.
- After filling all the details, proofread it and then click the continue
- Now you have successfully applied for your Walmart MasterCard, which will be delivered to the address you filled in the form by mail in 7-15 office days after approval of your application.
Walmart Customer Service Toll-Free Number
Walmart usually delivers your Walmart MasterCard within 7-15 working days, but if you don’t receive it for a long time, then you can call the Walmart Customer service helpline to check your Walmart MasterCard status or can also make a visit to any of the nearest Walmart store to you.
Here we are providing you with the Walmart Customer Service Helpline Number for your better convenience. Here is the number, 1 – 977 – 294 – 7880.
- The account you create by signing up on the official website of the Walmart will remain the same to manage both the card provided by Walmart. i.e Walmart MasterCard or Walmart Credit card.
- Never share your user ID and Password with anyone, It’s a private thing which is essential to manage your official Walmart account every time.
- You can also manage your official Walmart Online Account using this procedure. There are many options such as apply for Credit Card, short an issue, request for regenerating password etc. are also be operated through this official Walmart account of yours.
One can apply for a Walmart Credit Card online and be approved right away. In that instance, you’ll receive a temporary card number which you can activate immediately to make transactions
You may apply for the card online at Walmart.com or CapitalOne.com, you can also text to apply and thereafter complete the process on your phone using the mobile phone application
Applicants must be 18 years or older, have a physical U.S. mailing address, and an Ssn in order to apply online or in person. Examine your credit report for any errors. If you want the Walmart Store Card, your credit score must be at least 640, and the Walmart Mastercard must be at least 700.
If you are doing most of the daily shopping at Walmart, the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard is a good pick, and it’s incredibly beneficial if you’re willing to order goods online. Whereas a general rewards card will give you more options, the Walmart Rewards Mastercard’s grocery cashback rate is difficult to match without paying an annual fee.